Friday, August 27, 2010

Sunken in thoughts...


























How hard may I try,
not to get immersed,
Can't I stop,
stop to get sunken,
sunken in the thoughts?

It's hard for me,
everytime I feel I succeed,
succeed but not anytime, do I?
to keep myself away,
away from the thoughts.

Random are those,
those are my worries,
worries that keep me engulfed,
engulfed in an ocean infinite.

It's easy as a pie to live without,
without these thoughts.
But it isn't easy,
easy to let them go off.

In the end, you learn they aren't the thoughts that were holding you,
But you holding them tight, to let them not leave you lonely,
lonely in the infinite...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful...

    Really. I liked your choices of words at various places a lot. And also the flow.

    Specially, liked this (using 'everytime' at first instance and 'anytime' at second instance)

    It's hard for me,
    everytime I feel I succeed,
    succeed but not anytime, do I?
    to keep myself away,
    away from the thoughts.

    Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks..
    To be frank, i did not think so much about the choice of words while i was writing :-)

    ReplyDelete