Wednesday, October 13, 2010

If you were me and I were you...


Through your eyes..., originally clicked by Vaishali Ahuja.

If for a moment, you were me and I were you,
would you act as me or would you still echo your real true?
If put into my gloves,
would you wink at me or would you adore?
would you notice me as I do or just ignore?
would you love me or just abhor?

If for a moment, you were me and I were you,
you step into my shoes and I put on yours,
would we fathom more
or would we loathe these detours?
If for a moment, I forget myself as me and forget your true,
you looking closer at me and I look into deeper you,
would it make the present beautiful or make it more blue?

If for a moment, you were me and I were you,
you feel through my heart,
and see through my eye,
you would find an innocent pie
which is full of love so real and deeply true.

If for a moment, you were me and I were you...

5 comments:

  1. beautiful poem dear...In fact, I love all your poems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Vibha. Getting a good comment from you is just like an opportunity for me.
    And thanks for being my first inspiration for writing. You were the one who encouraged me to write some 3 years back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite a intrusion u make(in heart) with your creations.
    I now truly believe the writeup i had read about creativity

    ReplyDelete